HybridZ

Factory part numbers

mom'sZ

If I'm not mistaken, this book has a great deal of exploded views of parts and their part numbers: How to restore your Datsun Z-car

1931128022.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Sorry to refer to a book, instead of some online wizardry. Oh, speaking of which. Classic Z-car club

has a CD that you can order. I've never read it, but it seems worthwhile :)

http://www.classiczcars.com/

You might try http://www.carfiche.com and look for your vehicle. It is a free site kept open through small donations. You can find manuals and microfiche of different cars at different times. Some are more legible than others though.

You can also purchase the microfiche on eBay (for example) and get a cheap viewer to use these. That's what I did. What part numbers are you looking for?

ezzzzzzz... that's it!!! I knew it was somewhere but couldn't remember the address THANK YOU!

i'm looking for a number of parts that I would like to be able to call Courtesy or somewhere just to check if they are still available from the factory and order if they are.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I ordered this part manual on CD from classiczcars.com at the time this thread was posted. (about three weeks ago) The money was taken out of my account about two weeks ago. Still no CD. Anybody else order one of these things lately? Is it normal to take this long to get here or should I try to contact them?

Guest gholsie
Well I ordered this part manual on CD from classiczcars.com at the time this thread was posted. (about three weeks ago) The money was taken out of my account about two weeks ago. Still no CD. Anybody else order one of these things lately? Is it normal to take this long to get here or should I try to contact them?

Hi Mom'sZ, I am the founder of ClassicZcars.com and the one who put together that CD. Can you send me some information about your order in a private message and I'll look into it and get you a CD right away.

-- Mike

Can you send me some information about your order in a private message and I'll look into it and get you a CD right away.

-- Mike

Mike: thanks for replying. I went to your web site and clicked the contact us link and sent all my personal contact info. Hoping to hear from you soon.

• 2 weeks later...