HybridZ

Hello Forum...

ZetoZeto99

Just wanted to introduce myself and wanted to compliment the makers of this sight: WELL-DONE and very informative.... I'm no stranger to NISSAN/DATSUN cars myself but I'm finally getting an old-school Z!!!! A '77 280Z to be exact! I'm real excited! I think for now I'm going to stick with the stock L28E while my Z32 is under-going some R&R and extensive maintenance. In the future I would like to swap in an L28ET in the 280Z.

I hope to learn alot of stuff here and please bear with me as I learn (YES! I know of the almighty SEARCH function!)! Looking forward to many discussions!

---George

Thanks for the welcomes!

I do not have much done to the Z32... I have a BLITZ SUS Intake, HKS Automatic Line Controller, Optima Red Top Battery, GReddy gauges, BLITZ Power Meter, semi-stripped interior with Sparco Fighter Bucket seat, and 17" ADVAN Siena SR01's wrapped in Yokohama AVS ES100 tires. Initially I planned on building a really fast non-turbo Z32... But a TT swap may come later on down the road.

as a person who had both a high powered N/A Z32 and TT Z32.. dont do either.

ha.. hate to say that as it was my fav cars to own, im a HUGHHHHH fan of the Z32 (my fav car to be honest).

but the n/a car wasnt really a great daily driver at the 300+hp i had, it loved nitrous but it hated 93 pump gas.

the TT was just a pain to work on and parts were getting to pricey.

if i were ya i would do a LS1 swap in that Z32 of yours.

that was my plan but i ditched it and went with a old Z :D

welcome too!

mike

I hope to learn alot of stuff here and please bear with me as I learn (YES! I know of the almighty SEARCH function!)! Looking forward to many discussions!

---George

Hmmm, open mind, acknowledgement of the search function, Nissan experience....hmmmm, I'd say you've found a good home here!

Davy

as a person who had both a high powered N/A Z32 and TT Z32.. dont do either.

ha.. hate to say that as it was my fav cars to own' date=' im a HUGHHHHH fan of the Z32 (my fav car to be honest).

but the n/a car wasnt really a great daily driver at the 300+hp i had, it loved nitrous but it hated 93 pump gas.

the TT was just a pain to work on and parts were getting to pricey.

if i were ya i would do a LS1 swap in that Z32 of yours.

that was my plan but i ditched it and went with a old Z :D

welcome too!

mike[/quote']

I love my Z32... I love it enough to put up with all its crap and down-falls. Kinda like a marriage! :wink: At this point I'm getting real excited about my new S30 and am even thinking of selling the Z32 and buying a TT down the road... I'm not going to preach... but no LS1 will go in her. Everything is till kinda up in the air really.

Hmmm' date=' open mind, acknowledgement of the search function, Nissan experience....hmmmm, I'd say you've found a good home here!

Davy[/quote']

haha. I hope so!