HybridZ

Feedback system

Dat260

Hi Dan,

May I suggest a feedback system for people and members who buy and sell through HybridZ. I just bought a set of Arizonaz pistons from zcarmark, a member here. He seems legit and answered all my emails, but I think If somebody would claim, through a feedback, that the buyer/seller is reliable it would inspire more confidence in the seller/buyer, just a suggestion.

Thank You for maintaining this site.

Ari

We have discussed this in the Admin forum several times and we have decided that it is not the responsibility of HZ to moderate these types of transactions, or be involved in members getting into 'pissing' matches about who did what, when and why, and whether the feedback is legit and appropriate. Bottom line is: Caveat Emptor. It is up to the buyer to decide whether or not the seller is to be trusted.

Hi Tim,

HybridZ does not have to get involved. You can stipulate this rule and let the feedback work by itself, like you said " Caveat Emptor. It is up to the buyer to decide whether or not the seller is to be trusted" If a transaction went smooth you get a positive feedback and if it went bad you get a negative feedback. From what I read even Ebay does liitle to solve issues when a transaction go wrong. Byers and sellers use different means to protect themselves anyways. Most uses credit cards because you can reverse a payment and other, like myself, uses Money Order since you can also reverse a payment if something goes wrong. There seems to be always problems with Paypal and I am sure most transaction done through HybridZ will be done with Money Order.

Ari,

Well.....it's all well and good if everyone actually reads and abides by the rules, but as you know we have a whole set of rules and guidelines and we still have to moderate.....lots of folks either don't read the rules, or don't bother with them......

Well.....it's all well and good if everyone actually reads and abides by the rules, but as you know we have a whole set of rules and guidelines and we still have to moderate.....lots of folks either don't read the rules, or don't bother with them......

Yeah, I know what you mean, I myself forget to read the guideline too.

Thanks for the chat.

Cheers, Ari