HybridZ

I'm so pissed

Cody 82 ZXT

Do you have anything at all in writting? Saying what you have already paid? Start trying to remember the names of everyone you talked to and at what times and dates the coversations took place. If worse comes to worse and you have to sue for your car back or, get the police involved in any way, IT WILL LOOK GOOD ON YOUR PART TO HAVE ALL OF THIS INFO WRITTEN DOWN.

I went through a very bad deal when getting a car painted. I took me three months to get my car back!!! They tried to screw me over in everyway. I paid them to paint my car, recover the seats, new carpet, headliner, ect.

Here's what they did (short version)...

1st month: I called twice a week to see if they had started on my car. They said yes each time but, everytime I drove by it was still sitting outside untouched. :evil:

2nd month: Painted car. Upolstery work still needs to be done. The paint job was not to bad except for the HUGE runs on the right fender and the roof top! :evil: I told them to repaint the car AT THEIR COST!

3rd month: Car had been repainted...not much better than the first time. The seats that I paid to have recovered were SPARY PAINTED!!! :shock: Yup! these dumbasses didn't think that I would notice all the over spray on the floor around the "newly" recovered seats. I about punched the guy, but at the time I was only 17 years old, and he was a gaint 6 foot fat ass. I then said he would make eveything right or I would get the police involved. I had a friend that was a cop pay him a visit...afterhours...if you know what I mean. Afterwards the guy was going to pay me, to leave him alone and to take my car! :D I said NO! I paid for my car to have all this stuff done to it, and I was going to see it get finished! After having to remind him that I paid for new weather stripping as well, I got my car back.

The whole thing took just over 3 months (he told me 2 weeks to do everything). I paid almost a grand to have everything done. This was about 10 years ago by-the-way. Afterwards I told everyone about this crapy place and I mean everyone! The place went out of business a few months later. And, I found out the guy had 13 warrents for his arrest in OK. Very bad deal. I learned a lot from that whole ordeal.

I wish you the best of luck with your car. I hope everything works out.

Jason

• 2 weeks later...