HybridZ

New to 'Squirt'n

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

Hey guys, I have been toying with building a Megasquirt PCB V3 for a Honda Project I'm doing with my younger brother. It's a '92 Acura Integra. We picked it up for $500 since the ecu had been cut out of it, i.e., STOLEN. It pretty clean for a 14 year old car. Anyway, my goal is to run 13's for under $1200, INCLUDING THE COST OF THE CAR.

So, I have built the Stim and am feelin' lucky so this week I think I'm going to order the MS1 V3 kit from DIYautotune.

I've got a GM-4 IHI(T3 flange) turbo which is off of a 6.5L GM diesel, a Ford AiResearch T3 from a 2.3L Mustang(60/63),(I will use one or the other, not both, LOL) a BOV from an SR20DET, an intercooler that came from some Honda kit (DRAG?), and an assortment of 2.5" mandrel bends and pipe. I'm gonna take an exhaust manifold gasket to my waterjet/laser guy and have him make flanges for the manifold, turbos, DP flanges, etc...

I'm also going to have him make the flanges for my RB26 so I can start on those manifolds also. I am buying a bunch of SS weld-els to make the manifolds with; particularly the Honda one.

Anyway, if all goes well with the Integra, I might do a Megasquirt for the RB26 also.

Guest JAMIE T

Thanks for the tip guys. I'm debating on removing the engine part of the Honda harness or just leaving it and tracing wires. I think in the long run it would be easier if I remove the stock parts and start from scratch so I'm not second guessing oem parts and wiring.