HybridZ

Greddy Profec B spec II

AnTmanS130T

Does anyone run one on their l28et? If you do.. please share your settings. I have been messing with mine for months and havn't exactly mastered one. I am still running the stock actuator on a t3/t4 57 trim .. no matter what I can't seem to get my boost set anywhere dead on. I am sure other people could use the settings as a general area. It's hard to set the gain percentage with a start boost that doest spike etc etc.

Thanks,

Ant.

I'm running one on my S30 turbo. Email me and I will pull some settings out of it tomorrow for you. You will have to tailer it to your engine. It took a while for me to understand the damn thing myself. I have mine set for a a hair bit over 8psi and a hair bit over 10psi.

Guest 73Turbo240z

i run one as well, with a stock actuator on a holset HY35w.... were still trying to eliminate boost creep on my setup...

however i think the issue is the turbo's in question, because i had this same spec II on my volvo with a 60/63 T3... and i had rock solid boost control from it.