HybridZ

Brake and clutch master cylinder

dj paul

Alright guys, i searched and could not find good directions. i type this to you all with a messed up finger. i got all the bolts that hold the steering wheel and pedal bracket in place and got the brake and clutch master cylinders unbolted, but they are connected by their little pushrods. i was taking the springs off of the pedal (had no idea how much strength those little shits had), was wearing gloves and the spring impaled the crap out of my finger, i lost so much blood outta the thing and it hurt so bad i passed out for a minute and woke up on my bathroom floor. lol! im an idiot! but anyways, i think this all happened cuz i was in a hurry to get this crap out and couldnt figure it out with taking some time, so when i go back out there tonight. what the hell do i do to take this crap off?? i need the clutch and brake master cylinders off and the whole pedal assembly holder thing. please help me out because i got so pissed at my car last night and i almost beat the crap out of it. lol. sorry for the dumb question but i never have much time to work on my car so i would just like to get things done asap with out having to figure stuff out. thanks in advance

paul

(written in anger lol!)