HybridZ

Check this out...

SuperKid

Read:

http://www.wndu.com/news/022006/news_47886.php

My brother and a maintenence guy were the ones who found the body. My mom is the plant manager at Global Composites. What's amazing is how inaccurate the news is. They say that someone (my brother) called 911 at 6:45 and reported someone was shot in the parking lot. He never said anything about someone being shot. He said that someone was laying in the parking lot and they weren't breathing. Also, he and the maintenence guy looked at the body, and it didn't look like a shooting at all. It looked more like someone had slit the guy's throat. The guy had a red hankerchief around his face and they pulled it down to see if it was someone who worked at the plant. That red hankerchief turned out to be a white hankerchief soaked in blood. What's even more amazing is how poor of a job the police are doing at investigating. They didn't question my brother or the maintenence guy (the people who found the body) but they questioned people who got to work after the body was gone. Wierd, huh? I guess I must be sick in the head or something, because the first thing I asked my brother after he told me that he touched a dead guy was, "did you get a picture?" lol. Anyway, that's some pretty wierd stuff.