HybridZ

hiyashi rims any info?

I have a set of Hayashi rims.... I will sell them if you need a set... They are reverse mount so the lip is DEAD FLAT... super wide and it makes them look super low profile....

They are 15x7 +4 offset... I have 225/50/15 Kumho victoracers on them right now... They fit under a 240Z with rolled rear fender lips... no visible change on the exterior...

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=4942&size=big&cat=500&ppuser=11853

This picture shows them with 205/50/15 Azenis.... I would have Azenis now if they made them in 225/50/15... as it stands I use Kumho Victoracers and Toyo RA1s... and occasionally Hoosier slicks...

They are in fantastic shape.... though they are 20 years old... the original finish is great looking.. but the black powdercoating is chipping on the edges....the lips are showing just a few nicks... one wheel has a slight gouge on the lip... I have mounted 3 or 4 sets of track tires on them in the last few years... they always come out balanced with minimal weight... I have driven them at 125 MPH regularly..with no vibration problems at all...

I have a matching set of Enkies... same black center with polished lip... but the Enkies look cheaper and clumsier....

well.... considering my future Willwoods will not allow me to use ANY of my existing wheels...

I will be selling within the year....

The Hayashis..., 15 x 7 stock fit

The Enkies that match the Hayashis..., 15 x 7 stock fit

A set of MRT composite wheels..., 15 x 8.5 need flares..stock springs

A set of Revolutions..., 15 x 10" need flares AND coilovers AND long studs

plus several sets of 14" mags... all stock fit 6" wide

I have no idea what they are worth individually... but the full load should get me 2 sets of 16" CCWs with a little extra cash out of my pocket.