HybridZ

RB swap in progress

fentin_fury

This forum has been great! I appreciate all the information and assitance I have received here. I hope to return the favour where possible.

Some pictures of the swap in progress..

240z.jpg

Old powertrain gone - in with the new!

coilovers.jpg

some stopping improvements - necessary I believe

Infinitymm.jpg

Infinity machining motor mounts get put on the on the spare R32 - this engine is beat and I am awaiting delivery of my BNR33. Just using this engine to mock up exhaust, wiring, drive shaft , intercooler etc...

driveshaft.jpg

Better than Christmas - the new drive shaft arrives!

dps.jpg

new down pipes - quality is OK - will need some work on the inside. I will comment more once bolted up and working

interclr.jpg

Engine and tranny in place - begin some work on plumbing. Note: not the huge intercooler like I've seen on others here:shock: . This one will have to do for now.

I am awaiting my MicroTECH LT12S, wide band O2, and larger injectors. Hopefully the BNR33 arrives soon!

Looking good so far. I'll be joining you soon. Are those dumps from SS auto chrome? I've read mixed reviews, but no one has said that they actually used them. I want to get their Exhaust Manifold & Dumps myself, since they seem to be the only ones that keep the stock placement of the turbos.

What Rad are you using?