HybridZ

God I want to buy a tornado Fuel saver.....

240ZR

Well' date=' for what it's worth I drive a total 90 miles every day to get to work and back. At that rate, a 2-3 mpg increase, no matter if its psychological, gynecological, trans-epidermal or endo-thermal pays for itself over the course of only a month or so. I got mine on Ebay (Where else?) for a whopping $35.00. And I STILL have it installed, probably more because I like the little CARB sticker in my engine bay than anything else. :P

I think there is also a lot of validity in the Jeepshavecrappycombustionchambers theory. Mine gets exactly the same mileage weather I'm doing donuts in the church parking lot at 2:00 am, or cruising the freeway at 80 mph. I can only attribute this to sub standard combustion chamber design. Ok, discuss amongst yourselves.... :)

Mike[/quote']

How can more air resistance fix it tho????HONNESTLY IT DOSE NOT have enough surface area to effect the airflow down stream... dose anyone remember the "air straighteners" for turbos? it was suposta make the air uniform for the turbos to make spooling faster and decrease lag????? I might buy one and make a home made wind tunnel using smoke and a aquarium....maybe Ill skip the air and do a hydrodynamics test in the pool with it.... pop the tornado in the pools return in various places and see how it effects the flow in the pool using maybe that blue pool dye that checks for leaks.... I wish My cousin still worked at NCAR.... then i cold play with that tank in the lobby that's designed for this kinda stuff.......