HybridZ

83 280zx instrument panel schematics?

AK-Z

Thats what I need. All the schematics I have do not really show what the wiring connected to the guages.

I'm trying to put a digital instrument panel into my 77 280z. I have the know what the wire out is from DCZ (thanks by the way).

The color wires that DCZ gave me are

yellow/white

yellow/blue

green/black

black

green/white

black/red

red/blue

green

yellow

yellow/blue

yellow (not a type, 2 yellow connections)

I figure Black is ground ,but can't be to sure. I actually have 2 digital dashes So I only been testing on one of them, and have tried to take a multimeter to it but with no real success.

It turns on with black connected to (-) and (+) on either red/blue or green. From looking at some diagrams i figure that the red/blue is for the dimmer because it shows the same wire connected to all the bulbs. So that leaves us with.

yellow/white

yellow/blue

green/black

green

yellow

yellow/blue

yellow (not a type, 2 yellow connections)

green/white

black/red

red/blue

I don't need to know the 77 280z side of wire just the 83 280zx side.

Any help will be MUCH apreciated.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have been using a 6v source just in case to not short it out, and that when on all the bar meters (ie. tach, temp, and fuel) read full bars. When using a power 12v supply from my LCD sceen it give different readings (only tried this with the fuel guage portion).