HybridZ

Paintless Dent Repair

cygnusx1

Before I did my turbo motor swap, my entire car body was pin straight. I tried to protect the fender tops with cardboard, quilts and and towels. No matter, I ended up with a few gentle waves on the tops of both fenders. They are very slight waves but since it was cherry prior to the swap, It bothers me. I don't do bodywork. I have seen the Paintless Repair poeple do some miraculous work before. Do you think that it's feasible for them to bring my fender tops back without removing them? Like I said, these are very very slight waves that can only be seen in the right lighting.

Before I did my turbo motor swap, my entire car body was pin straight. I tried to protect the fender tops with cardboard, quilts and and towels. No matter, I ended up with a few gentle waves on the tops of both fenders. They are very slight waves but since it was cherry prior to the swap, It bothers me. I don't do bodywork. I have seen the Paintless Repair poeple do some miraculous work before. Do you think that it's feasible for them to bring my fender tops back without removing them? Like I said, these are very very slight waves that can only be seen in the right lighting.

It certainly is worth the try. They'll let you know what they can make go away and what they can't. Heck, I had Q45 done and they did a fantastic job--gave me a flat rate to do the entire car (17 or 18 dents everywhere--and I mean everywhere) and it amounted to less than $200 for me at that time (8 years ago). I'd say GO FOR IT!

I've used them before and I'll use them again...

Davy