HybridZ

I'm in Japan

vashonz

I have a long layover at Narita so I got a hotel room. Went out into Narita and walked around a bit. I didn't really see any neat cars but its cool to be here none the less.

Found a copy of Nostalgia Auto magazine where the cover story is about the 240zg. Lots of nice photo spreads, but I have no idea what they are saying. Some neat prints of the original Fairlady Z advertisements. I'll try to get some of these pages scanned once I get where I'm going.

Chris (Currently in the lobby of the Narita Holiday Inn)

... I'll try to get some of these pages scanned once I get where I'm going...

That would be cool if you could scan in some good photos. Also, you might try finding some Japanese tuner magazines for older cars. A good magazine was J's Tipo that had older cars in it.

Davy

I'm not in Japan anymore. I'll try to get that stuff scanned. The only tech articles I saw were about adjusting and lapping the valves. But it looked like a L20 (dohc 2.0).

I almost picked up "option 2" because it had alot of articles that talked about different modifications for the RB2XDET, like intakes, MAF, down pipe, cat and so on.