HybridZ

Next Step for a project...

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

1st off yes i just got the car out of paint and body work jail. it looks great but its not perfect, the rear driver side quarter panel has a few problems and ill be replacing all the glass in the car along with weatherstripping so ill be painting all that and etc. with that said i love the way it looks, but everytime i look at it i just dont get that "look" i want.

So i desided i NEED to do one of 2 things to it that will make this car fit the bill.

1. Flares! Been speaking to John Washington about a 280YZ kit with a small custom touch for the blue Z. with the flares i can run my oldschool Ronal Racing 15x11 and 15x8.5 wheels i want to run so badly. it will give it that mean look i think.

2. Bigger Badder wheels with no flares! Some 18in Volk TE-37's in bronze would really make it look like a different car. i dunno if it will hold me off w/o flares but it would deff atleast change the look of the car and make it feel "new" to me again

now if i do either one of these 2 im gonna be redoing the doors, adding carbon fiber hood + hatch, and adding AZC suspension, brakes, mounts, and a R230 LSD diff, Roll Cage, finish the interior.

after alll of this and i add the few engine parts i already have like turbo header, bigger turbo, better head with cam, and so on... im done.

Next for me is saving up and buying a house and settling down...

im keeping it BMW M3 Laguna Seca Blue no matter what BTW.

BTW for the guys that will say "just enjoy it and drive it for now".. i am.

it will take a me a few months to get all parts here and get my little "shop" up and running to do this in. im working all the engine problems out now but i really rather just work on it then drive it, i enjoy it more.

mike