HybridZ

I hope everyone will take a look at this!!!

ToplessZ

Ok guys I hope that you will have no problem with my posting this. Cystic Fibrosis is a cause that is very dear to my heart. I have recently donated my time as the team captain and well as a runner (I hope this does not kill me) to raise money for the CF foundation (no not carbon fiber) I am hoping some of you may have a couple extra dollars that you can put to good use. If you have more then a couple keep in mind that this is a tax write off. Please take the time to read this and please contact me with any questions you may have....

I hope that you have a brief moment to read about the upcoming 65k roses fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis. I am sending out this email on behalf of Lee University's Sociology Club. While we have set a very reasonable target for our fundraising efforts I hope that God will bless and multiply every donation and that our target will be blown away. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. If you feel led, this cause needs your support. Below you will find the details concerning the cause as well how to sponser the Sociology club as we walk or in my case run.

Cystic fibrosis is a devastating genetic disease that affects children and young adults. Advances continue to be made in finding a cure, but your help is needed now - more than ever - to help keep up the momentum of this life-saving research. Too many young lives depend on this vital research to let it go unfunded!

GREAT STRIDES is the Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Foundation's largest and most successful national fund-raising event. This year, I'm walking in the GREAT STRIDES event at the 2006 Cleveland - Lee University - Alumni Park site on April 1, 2006. Please help me meet my fund-raising goal of $25.00 by sponsoring me. You'll feel confident in knowing that your generous gift is used efficiently and effectively: $.90 out of every dollar you contribute goes directly toward supporting research and specialized care that improves the quality of life for those with CF. And, it's tax-deductible.

Making a donation is easy and secure! Just click on the link below to make a donation to my fund-raising page where your donation will be credited to my team. Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated!

Donating to GREAT STRIDES is such a simple and effective way for you to show your support for this important cause. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those with CF! Once again, thank you for supporting the mission of the CF Foundation!

http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/dsp_DonationPage.cfm?idUser=122393&walkid=4073'>http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/dsp_DonationPage.cfm?idUser=122393&walkid=4073

For more information please visit http://www.cff.org

If you encounter a problem with a link, cut and paste ENTIRE link into address bar. If you are presented with a "Find A Walker" page, enter my first and last name and click on "Find Walker." Then click "View Walker" by my name in the results list to go to "My GREAT STRIDES Home Page."

Thank you all for your consideration and donations,

Jared Worley

Thank you Pete. I hope to actually supercede both my own sponsorship goal as well as overall team sponsorships. Just wanted to remind everyone that this foundation allocates 90% of all incoming funds directly to research for cystic fibrosis. No donation is too small. Thanks again everyone.