HybridZ

Whats yoru thoughts on this intercooler

EZ-E

The one from Procharger, that goes with there system, I like the way that it is set up..

The core size is 22x10.5x3 which I think would be sufficient. I havent ever seen anyone use this type of intercooler and was just wondering, if it was worth the effort.

I can get one at the minute for a great price. So I thought I would check with you guys and see your thoughts on this.

Its a 2core intercooler and here are some pics.

2f_1.JPG

If I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing, thats a very nice IC. I believe its based on the Speerco. That size is bigger than the one I ran on my last L6 motor, which was the one sold for the supra I believe.

So in my opinion, thats one you don't want to pass up for a good price.....

You might want to have one of the end caps reversed where they will both be on the same side, to keep the plumbing down.

EZ-E

It looks like the IC I got from Bell Intercoolers that I used in my rb26 swap. Core size was 24x6x3 and rated to flow 770 CFM (which I understand should support around 500 horsepower). Seems the core you are looking at will work fine (I presume you are doing an RB swap, if not, as Mr Soileau suggests you will need to have the end cap switched to minimize IC piping on a L28)

I have a few pictures in my Hybridz gallery but they don't show tons of detail. I tried to link to the album using the URL but my computer skills failed me.

Matt