HybridZ

I need a new clutch

evildky

so my newfound power isn't quite making it to the ground, SEZ was my shakedown for the new turbo and it killed me to have to baby it all day but now I need to upgrade the clutch

it seems everyone has had a bad experiencew with just about every clutch, I've gone through Cm and Nismo myself, I've heard of spec's failing, whats left? the only one I can think of is 10,000 RPM clutches but those are kinda out of my pricerange as I just upgraded brakes and turbo and I/C, so whats left? what are the high horsepower L6 guys running without issue?

My SPEC Stage 3+ (with "super clamp" dual diaphagm cover) was toasted at SEZ on my first try with fat drag radials.

The best recommendations I have had so far are: ACT 6-puck and Clutch Specialties. I've just ordered the Clutch Specialties Stage 4 with Sintered Iron sprung disc.

Guest ON3GO

I have a Spec Stage 4 unsprung 6 puck and i love it, pedal is soft, hasnt slipped and i drive like a mad man.

it has seen DR launches too.

i have a CM's 6 puck on my green Z and its held up so far too.

mike

...I've just ordered the Clutch Specialties Stage 4 with Sintered Iron sprung disc.

How much did it cost? I did a search and I'm a bit confused, as TimZ once said it was less than half the cost of DF http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=71439&highlight=timz+clutch

and then in another post he said ~500 http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=72398&highlight=timz+clutch Was there another clutch inbetween I missed? Timz?? can you clarify?

Either way I'm headed down the same route. Their web site is down though....