HybridZ

What does the z take for front end alignment specs and how?

I did alittle searching about alignment specs for the s30 and didn't find what I felt like was an appropriate answer to my question.

I read the techno toy thread in the vendors column and I also learned that Mike was going to do an install with pic's. Ok, so what I think I'd like to see, if it hasn't been done is a sticky with alignment specs for different applications. I saw a thread that wanted spec's for street and one for road race, but nothing else. Mikelly and others are a wealth of information on road racing. But what I'd like to know is how caster, camber effects handling characteristics in a nutshell and what spec range would probably suit what type of driving application.

I understand that there is basically no adjustment as stock. But what does it take to get it all to adjust? I was looking at the adjustable TC rods and the techno toy plates, but then I have to get struts and coil overs right?

Would somebody put it all together. I'm looking to redo the front of the z with coilovers, camber plates, adjustable TC rods and then get it aligned to work best in drag situation. Help would be appreciated, and maybe if it's all put together right it would make a sticky.