HybridZ

Something wrong?

240Z_Master

Snag that FPR from palmdale. Thats a pretty good deal. Ill bet that it helps alot.

Good point about the 3-4k rev thing. If its acting like its bouncing off a rev limiter there and will not rev beyond its in limp mode because of the MAF. I had to deal with this when I put mine together. I had some bad maf wiring.

Your right though' date=' it does sound much better!

Nice project btw!!

Evan[/quote']

thats exactly what i was thinking. it sounded like it wasnt reving past 3- 4 k , i dont know if thats true though... Q ? what is it. if it isnt reving, like evan said check the MAF.

its 100 bucks for the FPR, but you have to drive there and get it, lol. Its a fun drive if you go through angeles crest HWY.

Hey Myron, hook me up with the FPR... My tach isn't working correctly so I have to check all the wiring and figure it out.

you got the tach adaptor and all that stuff? did you check the wring at the back of the tach? was the adapter hooked up correctly? its sopost to go in between the main coil pack power.

break out the test light

you got the tach adaptor and all that stuff? did you check the wring at the back of the tach? was the adapter hooked up correctly? its sopost to go in between the main coil pack power.

break out the test light

I think i'm going to rip out my dash and redo some of the wiring for now. =(

Your Z is looking good. Your really starting to make me jealous:mrgreen: .

What's going on with your site? I haven't seen an update in a while. Since I can't do my car yet' date=' I like living vicariously through you. LOL[/quote']

I have a lot of little things to do to the car before I start getting it to where I want it!