HybridZ

Shameless plug for my sister, thanks.

MIBPreacher

Hey guys, I hope I dont offend anyone by posting this, but I am posting this for my sister Tonia. She makes these candles that dont have petroleum in them. She has a pretty large selection on her website. If you dont have something special for your wife, girlfriend, or both lol, take a look. She has reasonable prices and each is custom made for you at the time of ordering. Let her know you found her site through HybridZ.

Http://www.toniascandles.com

-Rick

My new woman likes candles. I may order some (do Hybrid Z memebers recieve a discount :mrgreen: ). I would like to offer some constructive critisism. I believe she has some spelling errors and the site feels a bit plain and the font in a few parts is a bit distorted for some reason. Change it up and the website will have a more inviting and pleasant feel to it.

I would really like to see her succeed.

I helped her get her site up and running, its mainly focused on the candles, she does candle parties and she gives out the address and it allows people who have credit cards to use the paypal feature to pay.

I have asked her to consider giving HybridZ members a discount if they spend a certain amount, (I suggested $30.00 and get 10% off.) I will add another post when she lets me know. I have burned a couple of these, they smell real nice, and since they dont have the petroleum in them like normal candles do, there is no carbon monoxide from the burn. There 100% soy.

Thanks again,

Rick

If you see a typo, let me know. Thanks. :shock: