HybridZ

Flush repeaters?

Guest manntis

Guest ON3GO

you mean the side markers? they arent turn signals.

and no nobody makes flush units.

you can make your own it just takes abit of work.

Closest you'll find, marker wise, for a "flat"marker, is from the Hyundai Excel. Only 1 bulb socket and it uses the single filament 194 bulb. You'll end up having to move one of the mounting screws about 3/8".

I've seen a circuit where you wire it into the front flasher circuit and it alternates on and off with the front one when the front one blinks, but I don't remember where I saw that.

Closest you'll find' date=' marker wise, for a "flat"marker, is from the Hyundai Excel. Only 1 bulb socket and it uses the single filament 194 bulb. You'll end up having to move one of the mounting screws about 3/8".

[/quote']

I find that these are readily available at junkyards and therefore easy to obtain. The previous owner of my 240Z installed them. They fit wall and are about as flush as one can hope for with such an easy install. I recommend them.

Davy

what year excel?? or does it cover them all?

Good question. Answer: I'm not sure. I think Excels from the 1990s are basically the same and you KNOW you are looking at the right part when you see it. When you grab it from the car get the whole assembly INCLUDING the rubber grommet from behind and also get some of the wires going to the bulb as well---it'll make it easier to splice onto the Z.

Davy