HybridZ

acting weird

My car has a strange behaviour!

It’s for my 1983 280ZX Euro type

Start fine, run fine… but start acting when hot… cannot take it’s rpm but idle fine

I have checked the plugs, all the connexions, and all the potentials air leaks nada de nada!!!!!

But if I unplug the water sensor… the car runs fine… Must be on the SAFE mode on the calculator but then wouldn’t it run at */- 1200 rpm instead of the 800 rpm it shows?????

Help me please

Worse and worse, or maybe...

Now it's the battery that doesn't charge enough, so it caugh, then the wipers go on????????? and it dies! If you plug a booster everything goes well, then after a while caugh, wipers...

Could it be a faulty regulator? Could all this be related to the alternator???? The car is sold, so I must fix it ASAP or I will have to give the cash back

Now it's the battery that doesn't charge enough

Just trying to help... a fuel injected car runs like crap with a bad battery. Mine ran much better once I got the charging system working properly. (first step in getting charging system working = good battery)