HybridZ

Not going to fit.

maxtor

I've measured and re-measured and my Ford FE 427 nor 428 is going to fit my 240Z without bringing out the torch. I do not want to cut up the car, so i am going to purchase a 1992 mustang and put the 428scj in it. It already has the 8.8 posi differential, and will accept the FE engine without cutting. It is a shame, because I wanted a 660 hp Ford 240Z.

dam that is a huge disapointment, i was really looking forward to seeing your developements. On the other hand u do have so many of these motors, and if the 240z is just lying around not doing anything i reckon you should give it a crack. if time, space and budget permits of corse.

I have one 240Z that has a ZZ3 engine in it and has been taken to the Silver State Race in Nevada a couple of times. The other 240Z was what I wanted to put one of my 428's or 427 in. I do not know how to post a picture of my car or I would. I will try to email you a picture of the one with the ZZ3 in it.

Maxtor