HybridZ

87 300ZX & Olds 307 (9) 5A heads HP V8...how do I post it for sale?...Pic's

Guest street

Guest street

Hello...

I've been trying to figure out how to post this in the "for sale" section with no luck...looked in FAQ and still have no idea why it seems impossible to post this there. No "new thread" buttons.

Any help would be welcome...I know this is not the right place for it, but it is the Z Chevy conversion forum...and that is what it is...so...hope I don't get trashed here for seeking help.

I'm in NE Texas, and have a car hauler for delivery. Just found out I'm going to be relocated, and would rather leave a bit of cash behind for my girl, than an unstarted project.

Thanks,

Chris.

ocean66@sbcglobal.net

1987 300ZX...blown head gasket...140K...great shape....$850

1980 Olds 307 "9" "HP" V8 with factory 5A heads...$450

0932119-R1-014-5A.jpg

0932119-R1-024-10A.jpg

Guest street

The Z still has the complete factory motor in it...The 307 is seperate and not installed in the Z...that was not clear in original post.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest street

I will post the only other pic I have of the car below, and it's with the hood up...the interior is clean as seen in the pic above, and in very good condition, the T-Tops do not leak and the front seats are really the only thing that shows wear.

I'm in North East Texas in the town of Atlanta...that's 28 miles South of Texarkana.

If anyone has any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks,

Chris.

ocean66@sbcglobal.net

0932119-R1-028-12A.jpg

0932119-R1-024-10A.jpg