HybridZ

How do I remove the oil supply line?

I can't seem to get this thing off of the block that is screwed into the engine. I just keep rounding the nut off.

Right now, the day that my car gets out depends on when MSA gets the oil supply line to me, so my car may still be out of commision for much longer than I want. It was stupid...you should never use MSA when time matters!:nono:

I'm not too familiar with turbo's, however Did you use a flare nut wrench on this nut? I was doing brake jobs on my car with a standard open end wrench, and i was shocked at how much of a difference the flare nut wrench made.

Guess it doesn't matter much now, but flare nut wrenches are definitely the way to go when working on tube nuts like that. The are like a box end wrench with a notch cut out to pass the tube through, and then they still have a small piece of that extra side on there to grip better than just a regular open end wrench if you've never seen one. Available at most places tools are sold.