HybridZ

blue z vs audi s4

v8260

I got a freand that has an audi s4. daddy paid for it. anywho, i raced him in my 280z (which isnt running right) and i was dead even with him. at the time it was original, (just to show u that he cant drive).

the other day he said he saw a blue little go cart (he calls zs go carts) and he raced him. said that the z had flames coming out of the exhaust and that he killed the z by two or three car lengths. Just curious to know if anyone who has a blue z raced an s4. i got a feeling hes talk out of his :icon15::icon15::icon15:

Guest Heuristicism

uuuh, ok?

What year S4? Doubt (very highly) you could beat a stage II and up 2001 -

Those cars can do easy 12-13 quarters with the proper tuning (ask me why). Even the 92+ S4 would put up a nice fight. I'm an Audi guy for many years, and I know some SICK rides.

Tell your friend he needs some tuning.

he doesnt need tuning he needs to learn how to drive. hes one of those 17 year olds that daddy got him a car. i kept dead even with him and my car is running like crap. it was original at the time we raced. just wonderin if someone on here was the one he raced. said it was in the HB area.

uuuh' date=' ok?

What year S4? [u']Doubt (very highly)[/u] you could beat a stage II and up 2001 -

Those cars can do easy 12-13 quarters with the proper tuning (ask me why). Even the 92+ S4 would put up a nice fight. I'm an Audi guy for many years, and I know some SICK rides.

Tell your friend he needs some tuning.

I was outrunning them a few years back with just a mildly warmed over 350. My friend ditched his for a Viper after losing to me too many times. That was BEFORE my turbos. Now I think I'm equipped to take on any streetable S4.

what im wondering about is that he said flames where coming out of the exhaust. so i figured it was modified. he said it was blue and the had rims. didnt say what they looked like. all he said was it had rims....this guy has a tendency to lie anyway. when i raced him he said that he had put the lowest octane gas in there so thats why i even kept up. i heavly doubt it. i told him he needs to learn how to drive. he cant even out run a 31 year old car with a car that is obviusly faster.....and has paint. haha ive been driving around in primer....got to get painted soon....:(

it was shooting flames and he saw this while he was beating it. Usually when you see flames aren't you behind the person? I find it hard to believe that he saw flames while he was beating him badly.

that makes sence. ill bring it up next time....