HybridZ

Widebody kit and TT fiberglass hood

Tim240z

I have it posted in the classifieds and I should not be posting the link here (esp. as an Admin), but I need these things gone!

http://classifieds.hybridz.org/showproduct.php?product=2532&cat=18

They were actually part of the deal when I sold my Z, but the car hauler would not allow loose items in the shipment, and it would cost $500+ to ship to the new owner on the right coast.

So, I am selling them for him. Obviously shipping is bulky, difficult and expensive, so local is better.

Tim

I'd be interested in the quarters and fenders if I was local...:frown:

Any idea who's kit that is? Looks kinda like JCR's California Z quarters but the fenders don't look like anything I remember seeing.... almost look like Kamineri flares....

there was a wrecked ( i think it was) 240 with that setup in town up here that was abandoned. Unfortunately it was on private property. whole front was wrecked but the rear was fine. I was going to try to snatch it but it was in the middle of town and I know someone that got arrested for being on private property when he was trying to get parts off of it.