HybridZ

Need RB26DETT flywheel bolts

Guest strokerZ

Guest strokerZ

Hi fellas. I am looking for 2 flywheel bolts for an RB26DETT (1990 - assume other years are the same). If anyone has a contact that would be great...tks alot, Andrew

Guest strokerZ

Ill send a PM...thanks a bunch. As for the transmission...that is a very good question. I assumed it was an RB25DET tranny as it was already in the car when I bought it. I was also told that the 300zxtt tranny was very similar. Anyone else out there have any comments on the tranny:icon5:

Progress on the car has been quite slow. Once I started with the bodywork I got a little carried away and we have removed everything from the engine bay, all glass etc and the car is stripped to bare metal. I will post some more pics this week. Aiming for sometime end of July or early August for completion.

Guest strokerZ

Hi Doug...long time no speak...Thanks for the info. I will try and get a hold of Rick this week to discuss the specifics of the tranny. I am also in the process of gathering parts for the 300zx CV upgrade....man...never ends. Hope to see you at an Ontario Z meet at some point. Andrew