HybridZ

who's from CT

dysfunctional

Maxima's suck

You know I'm kidding :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAA :)

why dont you have a MS on ur max? because if you did you'd know i'd stalk you and get ur TELE # and i'd be calling you all the time and bugging you. you'd never hear the end from me :)

anyways hows it running :)

if i can figure out my timing issues, then ill be up and running.

good to see yea :)

Once I get into it, I'm going to mess around with the Romulator setup. I actually met the guy who makes them so that he could try figuring out the real time trace portion of it. He gave one to me for free for doing that so I'm going to tune it with that.... once I get the time. :lol:

At the moment... its not running. I took the front end apart to put the aftercooler in and ultimately decided to go with a different setup (after cutting everything up naturally :lol: )

I have some cool new ideas for a setup on it that hopefully will benefit the Maxima community. Keeping it all quiet for the moment though. I finally got some things in today to start working on it again so hopefully there will be a lot of new stuff to come very soon.

thats sweet

be sure to send me some pics

ill send you some pics in a day or 2 and you can tell me ur opinion.

well good to see yea

Definitely. I'm hoping to start on it pretty soon. Just have to order some piping and such. I should have it done within a couple weeks if everything goes as planned. I'll definitely have some pictures by then.