HybridZ

You may remember this Z but check it out now

mk2mike

Okay well first off i picked up this Z in Oakland about 2 months ago... well maybe a little less.. i dont really remember for sure... here are some pics from the for sale ad:

side.jpg

rear.jpg

Well she's come a little way i mean Mechanically and Cosmetics as well... it had some bad charging issues turned out to be the External Voltage Regulator.. so i just did the 280zx 60amp internally regulated mod, also got rid of the fusible links by going w/ the Distrubition block mod..... as for looks... just some different rims and finally mirrors lol

IMG_0234.jpg

trailerblur.jpg

100_0908.jpg

100_0907.jpg

The last pic is w/ my buddies Shiro... but yeah right now i have some rust issues to work out but no biggy i've dont it before w/ my 280zx... as for the go... it'll soon be just a L28et w/ some slight mods like a larger t3 maybe like a .70 a/r (whats the a/r of the stock L28et turbo?)

also planning on going w/ a fiberglass 240z front bumper painted black... i do want to go w/ a aftermarket front airdam though... just need to color match the paint... the plan is to leave the paint as is for now.. though it's not the best paint in the world.. it has alot of flaws actually... but hey w/e right? it's a Z

I thought you basically stole the car for the price you bought it for. Nice work in getting bigger meats under the fenders--looks all business now. You can get a body shop to color match your airdam or just get a black one---either way it will look good. You leaving the engine alone or what?

Davy

Planning on going w/ a L28et w/ a gt25r turbo and a Ld-28 Intake manifold and a p90 solid lifter head and a Front Mount Intercooler and MegaSquirt 3.0... nothing to fancy but something to get me going a bit eh... going to go w/ the 5spd and a 3:9:1 VLSD

Guest GLOCK23
I got them from a Local shop called the "hot rod emporium" the mirrors though can actually be found on ebay (found this out after i bought the things)

Just type in "californian mirrors" in ebay and you should find them

are these the same as yours?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VITALONI-CALIFORNIAN-External-rear-black-mirror-pair_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34204QQihZ009QQitemZ190003311881QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

what do you guys think of the APR GT3 mirrors? My friend has them on his celica and they look pretty nice.

The Blackhawk Z meet had a 240Z equipped with those mirrors---he had them coming from the chrome strip at the base of the window on the door--very cool, but I have no idea how rigid that is. I never thought those would look good on the Z until that car...

Auxilary was supposed to have downloaded those pics into Datsunracing.com, but I think he hasn't done it yet (can't find the pic).

Davy