HybridZ

350 Z On Ebay

This is not my car... Just want To let everyone know that his auction will probably go off a lot cheaper than most of the v8 Z's i've seen.

72 240Z with a 350/auto on ebay... it's at $1675 now. with like 2 days left. Looks clean. Almost wish I didn't just buy one so I could bid on this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=290005192209&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

$5k is cheap. The car looks to be solid and well built. I just spent $900 on my fuel system alone with me doing all the work. It looks like a bargain to me. With the current price of muscle cars and cars of the like, it's hard to touch a clean car that isn't hacked together for under $15k.

I guess less wierd as 'anti-stereotypical.' Most guys i know that build cars like that like the control of driving a manual, although i'm sure there are those out there that prefer the simplicity of an automatic too. Personally i love those 'tiptronic' or whatever they are called now... clutchless manuals? they are pretty fun to drive, easy, and you still get to pick your gears.

I think a lot of people aren't seeing the car on ebay because of the "240 z" in the title, which pulls up 65 items. If it was posted "240z" like most people, which pulls up 975 items, a lot more people would have probably found the listing.