HybridZ

What parts do people need...

Guest brohr01

Guest brohr01

Hello,

I just bought 5 280zx's yesterday and a few of them are in very rough shape and can only be used as parts cars, the other 2 i am going to get running.

But i was wonding what are some parts that people are usually looking for so i know to pull them off before the shells goto the wrecker. things i do know to save would be any interior parts, wiring harness, ECU's, manifold, transmisions, and tail lights. but what other parts are people usually in need of on these cars.

thanks,

bryan

ps. dont start asking what parts i have, if you need something tell me that you need it and will do my best to get one off of one of the parts cars. once i pull everything i am going to and the shells are gone then i will post in the for sale section.

Distributor and igntion module(little black box on the distributor). ZX engine parts interchange with earlier Z's so they might be worth saving if you have the room. Brake booster, brake master(15/16 size), rear disk brake calipers is worth saving too because it is one of the brake upgrades for S30 owners.

What else?

• 2 weeks later...