HybridZ

i need wheel spacers on the quick fast!!!!

hey just got a set of 16 inch enkeis from a honda civic , their universal four lug 16x7

and theyll fit, but they rub the strut housings by just the tiniest bit!!!! aghhhh!!!! i know one of you guys was talking about wheel adapter spacers, i would really love to hear from you. anyone else with some helpful hints will be greatly appreciated. currently im running 205-70-14 from 280zx, pizza man status! i test fit these tires on the fronts and they werre too hard to pass up, HELP!!!!!

Fairlady 327

project Wangan Midnite 2001 begins....

Len, I missed you at the Palo Alto show last weekend...too bad--it was great and you missed out!!

Like Nion said, Evan has the adapters and sells them. Find a thread with him in it and email him. Hope to see you sometime soon!

David

Guest Anonymous

How much is the tiniest bit? Like 1/4" spacer, or like 1". Small amount 1/4", no problem, check with Pep boys or something like that, larger, yeah check with Evan.

Lone

Yeah, what Lone said. It sounds liek you don't need "adapters" but just need spacers - yes? If so head for Pep Boys and snag one of their "universal" spacers - these are what I had on my previous wheels and they worked fine. If you only need a little room these should work fine...

hey thanx guys, pep boys betta have that ish

yo... sorry i missed you davy, the z is still undergoing some work and i would really have been bummed out to come through in any other car than wifey.

roll bar is going in soon, auto meter speedo

roller rockers, tons of suspension rebuilding, and yes im doing most of this myself this time, im tired of waiting!!!!!!

wait till you see me on these 16's yo.....