HybridZ

Panasport offers their FS-16 in a 16x8, 4-4.5 bolt circle +20mm offset in a silver finish for $305.00 each. I ordered mine from Discount Tire in Renton, WA. Ask for Jas Burns, very friendly and helpful.

The rims where in stock at Panasoprt in California so there was 3-5 business days shipment time. Order them last week so they should be in any day now.

(You might wonder why someone from Sweden orders wheel in Renton, but I go to Seattle rather frequently on business trips so I will just pick them up next time)

The C-8's are lightweight racing wheels and can be damaged easily on the street. If a racing wheel is what you are looking for, I got mine at Mid-Atlantic Mototrsport back when the dollar was doing better against the yen.

http://www.midatlanticmotorsport.com/panasport.htm

Here is the C-8 warning on his web-site.

Panasport Modular Racing Wheels-C8-13 & C8-16 Panasport's top-of-the-line competition wheels are the C8 series. They are used on everything from Autocrossers to IMSA GTP Cars. Available in 13 inch and 16 inch diameter. Each order is custom built at the Panasport Factory for your specific needs. These are pure race wheels, designed and built for the racetrack. NOT FOR ROAD USE.

Good you pointed that out, zalomz! It is important to remember that the C8 are only for racing and it says so on Panasports homepage too.

My 240Z is driven on the street so therefore I choose the FS design. Panasports homepage only list FS in 16â€x7†but they are available in 16â€x 8†also, but they need to be specially ordered.

Take a look at image wheels in the UK. They can make a wheel that has the appearance of Panasports in whatever size, offset, bolt pattern or backspace you want.

The RM1 wheel:http://www.imagewheels.co.uk/pages/wheels_cast.html