HybridZ

bmw e36 2.8 motor

CantZme

with some characteristics of the l28(displacement, inline 6 ,weight) and it's smooth power delivery i am very fond of this motor, with it's dohc head design, it flows much better than the stock l28 and has higher compression for better off boost response. this motor responds very well to boost and will handle over 500whp on a stock block. wondering if anyone has ever considered putting this in a Z car. bolted up to an e36 m3 5 speed,custom driveshaft and an r200 i think this could do some serious damage in a Z. This motor has seen over 600whp in a handful of bmw's including one with a stock ecu and just a MHG. Megasquirt and WB this motor with about 16-18psi and u'll have an easy 500whp reliably with some good tuning and a pretty efficient turbo(of course all the supporting fuel and turbo mods as well). If anyone has any idea on how this can be done or if it has been done i would appreciate it. Check this one out @ www.bmwturbo328.com.