HybridZ

Midsomer Nights Cruise.. we need Zs.

MusPuppis

I didnt misspell it.. Somerset hosts it, hence the perversion.

So, its in Somerset Ky, 4th Saturday of every month, huge car show, cruise afterwards, very fun. Several hundred poeple show up every time, its a pretty massive event, we have folks from everywhere. Good time is had by all, but so far I havent seen ONE DAMN Z. Well, I saw a non turbo 300zx with a spray can primered body kit and a dipshit driving it that said it made 400hp, but thats it.

We need some Z folks to roll in! I know we have some Zers in Tennessee and through Ky. I'm half tempted to bust out my shell with no floors and all and bring it with me, lol. I'll push the damn thing. Maybe I'll just grab a Z badge or tw0 and glue em on my SHO,

So, if anyone lives around the area, lemme know, we should try and organize something and bring some Z's out there. August, September and October cruises are still left. Z's need some representation! American muscle is out in force with a few peices of crap thrown in and some oddballs for good measure, but nooo Zs. We cant have that!