HybridZ

Cracked Head

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Well, found out what was wrong with my car. Had one cracked head, and probably bad valves on the other. Now I get to try and see if i can find the guy on ebay that sold them to me, so I can raise a stink on his credit on ebay. Man this really sucks!!

sean

------------------

"I feel the need, the need for speed!!"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

Guest Anonymous

Man that really does suck. I'm sorry to hear that happened. I've never bought/sold on E-bay but do have a few friends that do. I am sure Ebay has safe guards for screw overs? I hope anyway... frown.gif

------------------

Chris

Guest JAMIE T

That sucks Sean, you know that guy will just say that he did not know, and that he never bothered to have them checked. I have bought parts at swap meets before. I have a kit that uses two dyes that go to cracks in castings, it has saved me from getting burned once. At the same time, it was bad news for the seller of the cracked heads because the dye stays on the surface at the crack, showing the crack to anyone who looks at it. Maybe you can save-up some dough and score some aluminum jobs. Good luck

Jamie