HybridZ

Canadian parts dist. for a coilover conversion???

Guest Drewz

Guest Drewz

I am looking seriously at the coil conversion and was wondering if anyone knew of any parts sources or have bought from. Need a place to start asking questions. There are literally 1 or 2 places in this entire provincce that could be called race car suppliers. Prefer locations that someone has already purchaased from. I had someone but it will not be available through them until late summer frown.gif. Little help here???

------------------

The only stupid question is one you wanted to ask but never did!!!

http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/andrewzcars

Drewz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

A place I worked at called Super Bee had Addco shocks and coil over kits. The owner is a tightwad but does have a web site if you wanted email info from him.

Another place around here that has good reviews is Gee and Gee racing local dirt/paved racers swear by him.

(Edmonton Alberta )

hope it helps

i dont have cdn pricing listed but basically do the exchange to the C$. and shipping is bout $20 cdn west coast and $30 to the east coast..

Mike

Guest scca

most stuff is here in BC and some is in Wa. all you need to do is convert the US$ to cdn x1.5 (a little break)...

shipping in canada is by purolator...whereas i use UPS generally in the US..although sometimes fedex...

MIke

[ May 02, 2001: Message edited by: scca ]