HybridZ

It Lives!!!

• 3 years later...

Hey i have a LQ4/4L80e combo. i know i can get the mounts for the motor from broken kitty, but how did u mount the tranny into the 240z? Im guessing custom brackets. Any help i would greatly appreciate. Thankyou.

Been going like crazy trying to get the hot rod together for SEZ and last night the monster breathed! Fired up at the first turn of the key and it sure sounds bad for a small block chevy. I'm running it through 1 7/8 primary Sanderson headers and 3" from the collectors through the 3" side-pipes. Won't mistake it for a Lexus for sure. Drive train is now complete....gotta finish the wiring, put in the dash, mount and hook up the shifter, put the interior back together, and make a cover for the fuel cell and I will take it out for a test drive. This thing was an empty shell on a trailer 15 June, so I'm pleased with the progress.

Specs: 71 240Z, wide-body conversion, Small block chevy, 4L80E, Denny's driveshaft, 9 inch ford, 4:11's, Moser axles, M&H DOT rears, full cage, etc, Oh, did I forget to mention it is a 454 cu in small block chevy....go figger :o)

Should be ready to go for SEZ....it will be ugly and untested, but looking to be there....

Wayne