HybridZ

MB Weapon 17"X9"

I'm buying all of the parts to swap over to 5 lug. I am purchasing a set of MB weapon 17X9 wheels front and rear. They are offered in 17mm and 27mm. I think 27 will fit best up front. Will they clear without spacers in the front? I will be doing ZG flares.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findWheelByBrandDetail.do;jsessionid=FBJFDV4Sb92L1c1T2y6DhW58Ym2wx918fsvzJCrgwLD4yxYQ84kT!-421345007!NONE?rc=ORPINT&wd=17&pc=53638&typ=&rcc=null&rw=9&bp=5-114.3

Front:

300zx hubs

300zx rotors

ARP wheel studs

toyota 4X4 calipers

Coil overs with 8" springs

New brake lines

Rear:

Drill Stub Axel for 5 lug

300zx rear rotors 5 lug

ARP wheel studs

85-88 FWD Maxima Rear Caliper Flat Bracket- modified for S30 hub.

85-88 Maxima Calipers (similar to 240SX calipers)

Coil overs with 8" springs

Spacer?(What thickness will I need with 27mm offset?)

New brake lines

Regards,

Justin

lrg_WeaponGM.jpg

Justin, you might have some clearance issues with the +27. The 300zx hub conversion spaces the hub out 3/4" from what I've heard, and 27mm equals around 1", so that wheel is going to fit like a +7 offset wheel. A 9" wide wheel with +27 on that hub would have a corrected backspace of around 5.25" or so, so depending on how much clearance you gain with the coilovers? I haven't heard what those numbers are, I know maximum backspace is close to 4.5" on a standard strut housing and hub. I have no idea if it will work in the back, I've only measured on the front. Hope that's helpful? Those wheels look good by the way, nice choice.