HybridZ

Quarter Panel

Initial Z

So, did I just ask a really dumb question? Is that why out of the thirty people that have viewed this thread as of now, no one has replied? Or do you guys really not know? Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be an jerk about it I just thought it was strange that I haven't gotten a response yet.

Thanks,

Nate

I know 240z panels are different then 280z ones.

I *think* early 260z ones should work.

Does the whole thing have to be replaced? If not I know Tabco and a few other places sell replacement parts (as well as probably the whole thing).

Mario

Thanks, that helps, I was looking at an e-bay auction for a 280 RQP that's in my area, but now I guess I wont be pursuing that. As for how much needs to be replaced, I need; the area from the front bottom section of the fender arch to the bottom rear corner of the door opening, the arch of the fender about 4-5" in, and all the way around, and at the back of the fender where it starts to rap around the bottom corner of the car, and up front that where it raps around to meet the tail light. So, basically the hole thing. but i did just check out the Tabco and it looks like they might have what i need. as far as searching the junk yards is it very likely that i would find something or is my best bet going to be to look for a privet seller? yes i know this is a very general question but I'm just trying to get a feel for where would be the bets use of my time in searching for the panel.

Once again thanks,

Nate