HybridZ

My Post About The LM-1 For Sale

Scottie-GNZ

You mean you guys cannot read invisible ink :D :D

http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55769

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

At first I thought it was a joke there were 3 posts all with nothing in them. So I sent you a PM asking you if we had to read your mind or what? You didn't respond so I figured you got mad, so I sent you another PM telling you I was joking and that really the posts were blank, no content. But then some other posts started showing up the same way, 2 or 3 at a time, all the same. Then the site went down for a few hours, but have no fear, SuperDan is here, he got it all fixed, so it was not your fault and I was just joking with you!!!!

Hasn't hybridz heard of building redunancies into their servers? You know... duplicate raid arrays... little things that?:redface::mrgreen::lmao:

:beatdeadh

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

At first I thought it was a joke there were 3 posts all with nothing in them. So I sent you a PM asking you if we had to read your mind or what? You didn't respond so I figured you got mad' date=' so I sent you another PM telling you I was joking and that really the posts were blank, no content. But then some other posts started showing up the same way, 2 or 3 at a time, all the same. Then the site went down for a few hours, but have no fear, SuperDan is here, he got it all fixed, so it was not your fault and I was just joking with you!!!![/quote']

Hasn't hybridz heard of building redunancies into their servers? You know... duplicate raid arrays... little things that?:redface::mrgreen::lmao:

:beatdeadh

I think Dan has forgotten more than most people know about computers. It's a lot more complicated than that, I'll wait for the news to unfold ala SuperDan when he's ready to disclose what happened.

I'm just pulling the admin's legs, guys. It's not often we can do that because you're so nearly perfect:wink:

Forgetting things... yeah, I've forgotten everything too, heh, heh. But in my case, it makes no difference... I work for the fed gov't deep in the underbelly of heck itself:flamedevi It's better if we forget things...:ugg:

dr Hunt, I was not ignoring your PMs. Did not get back from the track until almost midnight and when I saw your PMs, I went "HUH?" then went to try and figure out what you were talikng about. Just forgot to get back to ya.

Glad to see you making progress and James will definitiely take care of you. Would love to see the grin on your face when you feel 800lb/ft of torque hauling you down the track.

You track junkie you! Is it working better? When is the new motor going in?

I can tell you that seeing his fabrication work and quality is astounding. At SEZ 6 I talked to the legend in person and he told me he would be glad to assist me. Again on the phone he said the same and I can honestly tell you that the stuff he does works, it was evident on several cars there at SEZ, fast cars too!

All you hybridz'ers take note, if you really want it done right and can't do it yourself with regards to intakes, turbo's, IC's, exhaust, call James or visit his website. His work is truly phenominal.

I can't wait to be boosted, but in performing the calculations the intake charge air temp had me more than concerned and the thought of plumbing twins like ol' Silicone boy is intimidating. Thagard will fix it so I can extract every ounce of HP out of this combo.

Which is why I needed a wideband, too bad I didn't know about it earlier. Somebody will need it though.