HybridZ

Got 280zx And thinkin bout a KA24det swap...

Guest 4EvrNizan

Guest 4EvrNizan

Well been searchin on this and havent found anything.I know the Sr20 has been swaped into this Z.So the same steps would follow for the Ka knowing they match Motor Mounts,Drive Shafts and Tranny's.But I dont have a idea of that either.Anyone done A sr20 swap in a old Z and has th right way Direction to point me in.Ive had a 240sx for the past 2 years and love the motor.Everyone tells me to swap a Rb26 but naw I want to stay 4 cylinder turbo power.

Thanks any info will send me in the right direction

Guest 4EvrNizan

Aight been on the forum for like an hour and got some good info....

But still got questions What tranny do I use,My L28 tranny or the Ka Tranny??? And do i use my same mount???

I here alot bout a cradle that is used to fit the Sr20 but what exactly is that ??? A custom motor mount or what??? If so i would proly be able to use the same Sr cradle since they used the sAme Motor mounts in the S13!!And were would i get this custom motor mount??? I live in Miami, florida and hooked up 280's arent a big thing....

I saw i need a custom drive shaft made for this swap....Got that covered

As for wiring i got plenty of help on that subject....

Cool this site has helped alot....

Any extra info and questions ansered would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr.boost
sorry i just realized that your car is a 280zx, we have not test fit our mounts into an s130 chassis. Once we do, i will let people know on the board for those who want to do the KA, SR or CA into the s130.

How much do Your mounts run for 240's

And how do I order them :cool:

btw sorry for thread jacking