HybridZ

Callin C.Ross group buy?

EvilC

Hey Ross,

I was thinking, would it be possible to get one or two group buys started on some of the Q45 swap material that is needed? Thinking of the axles or cv adapters. I am not sure how many here would want but I know for sure you have 3 here in NY wanting these parts. So how about it? How many of you guys n girls would be interested in this group buy if it was setup by Ross. Thanks in advance for the reply.

Clive

Count me in if this is the setup you are talking about.

http://www.modern-motorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=32&products_id=57

I have a two sets of flanges ready to go. With so many other things to finish on my Z, this upgrade has been on the back burner for me. But a group buy is incentive for me to get the parts sooner.

If you guys want a group buy, you'll have to contact Ross directly. The fact that he has not answered the thread means that he has not seen it. ONe of you needs to email him about the possibility of what you want. Just my $.02

Davy

I just want to point out that I think RC works a regular job and MM is a side deal for him. Everyone in the Zcar community has benifited from his knowledge and skill. The parts he manufactures are for an old and somewhat rare model, not stuff he could make big bucks on (read ricer crap). I don't know the guy, I've never bought anything from him, but I bet what he charges for a part is what it cost him plus enough to cover his expenses and a small profit. Not a lot of room to cut from.

I don't mean this as anything negative toward any of the folks in this thread or otherwise. Hope no one is offended by my post. I for one would like to thank Ross for making these parts available

I just want to point out that I think RC works a regular job and MM is a side deal for him. Everyone in the Zcar community has benifited from his knowledge and skill. The parts he manufactures are for an old and somewhat rare model, not stuff he could make big bucks on (read ricer crap). I don't know the guy, I've never bought anything from him, but I bet what he charges for a part is what it cost him plus enough to cover his expenses and a small profit. Not a lot of room to cut from.

True, but I'm sure he'd listen to a number of guys wanting the same thing (group buy). He's a good guy and helps out his customers. I've purchased a few things from him and am always coming away satisfied in my purchase.

Davy