HybridZ

Houston area Z shop

kuntry

Im not sure if this is the correct forum, but I couldnt find any other that seemed appropriate. Ive done countless searches on the net and several calls to Houston area junkyards looking for parts for my Z. Today I found a repair shop that specializes in Zs here on the north side of town. He has several parts cars in the yard and might have parts that some of yall are looking for. Just trying to help yall that might be looking for hard to find parts....

Doug Bakke

Awesome Z

4004 Trenton Rd

Houston, Tx. 77093

office- 281.219.0015

fax - 281.219.0016

toppriority280@aol.com

I know him and have spent at least $1,000 with this guy. JUST BE CAREFUL. Parts maybe ok, but he doesn't

honor any problem repairs and I have caught him in at least 1 lie when he didn't need to.

I know him as well. I have spent many $1000's. "Outstanding" ...is my word for his service, knowledge, honesty and friendship.

Sorry that you have the wrong perception of Doug. Doesn't honor ANY PROBLEM REPAIRS. What does that mean? Sounds like you had need for more repair work than you paid for and mistakingly believe it to be Doug's fault. When you say ANY that means that ANY problems or issues that come up with ANY customer he just screws them over. That is what you said...when you used the word ANY.

Words mean something...and when used incorrectly they may mean the wrong something.

I met doug at an autox about 2 years ago. I pulled up next to his 240z race car in my 280z. He seemed pretty friendly, and he gave me his business card. I haven't had a chance to do business with him because I try to do all the work on my car myself, and I usually go to ZnZX (or is it Z world) for j/y parts.