HybridZ

rb25 mounted pics

bryan01

used the stock skyline engineside mounts, with the stock skyline isolators. when we test fitted it turned out the distance from the motor mounts and the shifter was just about the same as the stock 280, worked out really well. all we had to do was re-angle the carside motor mount towers (as seem by someone else on this board) and weld on plates to bolt to the isolators. took a day, but i still have to make the tranny mount, but again i have the skyline tranny side mount w/ skyline isolator so all i'm doing is making a plate to craddle it. looks like there's tons of room on the intake side b/c there's nothing there, where the exhaust side still has everything hooked up.

Picture%20002s.JPG

http://plaza.ufl.edu/bryan01/day15s/

there's the link for the rest of the pics. the exhaust cleared the stearing perfectly too ... it's like nissan said "what are people going to do w/ his motor ... put it in old z cars ... lets help them out and make it the same dimentions" ...