HybridZ

Primer pictures...

BIGJIM

I used featherfill. Ive used it quite a few times now, and its good stuff. Hey, got a question for you. I usually wetsand poly primer with 220 then 400. The can (i decided to read it this time) says 320-400 dry. What do you recommend? I wetsanded this same stuff before, and had no issues. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Just as long as its a 2 part glazing putty...not that cheesy laquer based putty that you just spread on (which is usually light green that I've seen). If its the kind you spread without mixing it with a hardner...I'd think again about using it. It can cause mountains of nightmares later. Looking good tho! I've done body work for a living for many years and blocking the cars out is the one step I wish I could skip!

Yes, its the one part air dry stuff. Ive used to before with out issues. I think people have problems with it when they try to fill dents in with it. I used it for tiny little pin holes and 99% of it will be sanded off. I hope it doesnt cause problems. I really would hate to have to take it out and start over. I'll pick up some 2 part glazing filler tomorrow and not use this stuff anymore.