HybridZ

new pics of z-monster

Z-Monster

hi guys,

i have been in and out of this forum for the past 1 1/2 years stealing ideas and knowledge from yall... hahahah and i owe it to alot of yall for getting my 280zx daily driver to the stage it is in now. it might not have as much bling to it as yall might like but its very functional. i drive this car everyday and i use to have a big turbo set up on it untill the i saw my fuel meter dropping as quickly as i accelerated. i have bolted the standard turbine beck on and will be hitting the dyno today. before anything blows on my baby this evening i figured i'd post her current beauty up now for all your imputs and all my hard work. i present to yall z-monster!!!!

24-10-06_1321_thumb.jpg

24-10-06_1322_thumb.jpg

24-10-06_1323_thumb.jpg

24-10-06_1324_thumb.jpg

24-10-06_1337_thumb.jpg

hey guys.. thank yall so much for the complements and encouragement. i missmatch my rims simple to gain profile on my tyres..... as i am running 16's in front and 17's at the back. reason i do this if for drivability and comfort as malaysian roads are famous for having instant pot holes. i have a full set of both rims. its just that this is my daily driver and i have a special bond to it.. i hate getting anything loose or bent. anyways, the front rims are BBS 2 pc rims and the rears are a a japanese set of rims with no brand and i cannot tell of what origin. they are 17x9 at the rears and 17x7.5 up front. i forget their offset so as to not provide the wrong info i will refrain from saying.

i have lotsa custom parts in my car the strut tower bars are one of them.. i designed and my formen welded everything together... i have custom shock all round. hi-low adjustable as well as a custome fitted rb26 intake manifold if it doesnt look too obvious. i have stiffened the chassis heap by adding tubular 1 1/4 inch chromolly tubes along my chassis (front fenders all the way to the rear... all hidden.. no roll cage.. not necessary as my car is super stiff from lots of seam welds and custom interior bars... not seen in pictures. i also fabed up camber plates with pillow ball mount bushes securing the shock towers. tha about cover it. :) ask away guys if there is anything i can help, you all know where to find me.