HybridZ

our classified at hybridZ

mom'sZ

Is it just me or did someone finally go in and cleanout some of the really old ads in the classified. I have found that there are a few other z car sites that seem to have better classifieds. The best seems to be zcar.com. I think there's auto expires your ad after so long. ClassicZcar's is pretty good too but I think you have to be a member to respond to an ad.

I know all you guys must have a ton of stuff you wouldn't mind getting rid of and turning into a few bucks. My local junk yards are totally devoid of any zcars what so ever. Some of the stuff I need can only come from other guys with zcars. The want to buy section seems totally ignored. Everytime I've responded to an ad, I never get a reply.

What can we do about this. I'm I just on a rant here? It's a great resource that is free!!! I know a ton of guys must take stock components off there cars in the process of creating these hybrids that other guys would be dying to buy.

I guess you were fast asleep when Dan put his foot down hard. I could hear the stomp all the way to my house:wink: BTW, another thread was recently started with exactly your sentiments.

tee hee... yeah, I saw superdan's announcement just after posting this thread. umm... where is the embaressed smilie? I haven't seen the other thread about the classifieds though, maybe i should SEARCH

Anyhow, we have the best forum... how about trying to have the best classified?

*EDIT* aaa...ha! I see it!! And yeah Mike, I swear I've replied to a dozen ads over the past year and never gotten one response. I've never posted an ad. I always contact the seller with the contact button or whatever, I never post a comment. I've got CASH. I want to BUY Z PARTS!!!!

sorry.... didn't mean to yell

Agreed 100 percent... hybridz is the best Z-car forum and we should likewise have the best classified section. Wait a tick... it already is!! But hey... things can ALWAYS be better. What's it called when something is better than the best? Oh yeah... PERFECTION... and hybridz is very near to that!!

I think there is an issue in the classified section with the "Contact Seller" link. Sometimes I look up the seller with the hybridz internal "Search Engine" and find their other posts (not in the classifieds). Then I click on their user name and send them a PM. They NEVER seem to receive emails via the ads but often reply to the PM's. A glitch??